A Matter of Balance 8-Week Workshop
SeniorCare Inc. will host a free 8-week workshop, A Matter of Balance, at their offices located at 49 Blackburn Center in Gloucester, MA, on Mondays, starting on September 10 and ending November 5, 2018. Each session will be held from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
Participants learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce the risk of falling
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
For more information or to register, contact Beverly Flanagan at 978-281-1750. For more information about SeniorCare programs, visit our website at www.seniorcareinc.org.