Reiki Training: 1st Degree/Shoden (Begnning Teaching)
Learn Reiki Ryoho; a Japanese Healing Method/Art that promotes mind-body improvement, for self and others.
Reiki promotes relaxation, thereby facilitating 'self-healing' and improved balance in mind, body and spirit. This gentle hands-on technique has been incorporated as supportive care in mainstream healthcare due to its ease of use and quick relaxation response. Preliminary research indicates that reiki may help provide relief sress and pain, improve mood, and promote a greater sense of wellbeing.
This 2-Day Workshop Includes:
- 4 Reiju (Attunements) face-to-face (as taught in Japan)
- Manual and Addendum pages
- Instruction, discussion, hands-on practice and journaling
- Instruction in self-reiki and meditation
- Instruction in and practice of Reiki Gokai (Precepts) in English and Japanese
- Instruction in and practice of Reiki Mawashi (Circle)
- Instruction in and practice of Hatsurei Ho Meditation
- Certificate of Completion (upon completion of additional self-study and supervised practice on others)
- Hands-on Practice of self-reiki and at least 1 Sesson on others
- Additonal mentoring (optional)
No pre-requiiste neccessary. Come with an 'open heart' and 'open mind!'