Enjoy a popular tradition – an introduction to Rockport’s galleries, studios, artists, and artisans. Many galleries will be featuring live music, wine and light refreshments and artist demonstrations. Look for the Art Gallery Stroll banners at participating galleries. Noon- 4 pm or later.
- Art Nook Gallery – Stop by for Light refreshments and discounts on ornaments and small original paintings
- Bruce Turner Gallery
- Canterbury Hill Studio & Gallery
- Cynthia Curtis Pottery - Offering 20% discount on all pottery for the weekend of the Gallery Stroll as well as serving hot cider by the wood stove and our famous homemade chocolate chip cookies. A vast array of new work including the Sea Fossil Collection in addition to the popular beachglass pottery is available.
- Rockport Art Association & Museum
- Rusty and Ingrid Creative Company
- Scott Tubby Fine Art – Visit the gallery and enjoy hot mulled cider and fresh baked cookies.
- Square Circle
- The Art of David Arsenault – December 10th Join us from 2-5 pm for live jazz, including seasonal tunes, with the Christian Conti Trio and delectable refreshments.
- Tusinski Gallery - Serving light refreshments & a free Tusinski gallery calendar with purchase of any painting...all paintings will be 10% off this weekend